Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

.Com I need your help, Convincing a conventional doctor

Meeks pill

Hello looksmaxxing.com
I really need you help
Long story short I recently visited a myofunctional therapist/ airway orthodontist:
Who was kind of blackpilled and resonates with the blackpill's teachings
This is the diagnosis and treatment plan
1.png2.png4.png
The whole treatment plan is around 2500 dollars (cheap due to where i dwell)
Please keep in mind i'm 15 and my parents agreed to it till a doctor in the family had to ruin it by completly dismissing everything and calling it a waste of money
Doesn't believe in mewing who portrayed me as a spoiled brat who was obsessing over looks
I need to prove her wrong with evidence and convince her, to somewhat save my looks and allow me to have the treatment
And there's where I need your help to gather evidence to school the damn doctor which is a far fetched idea or atleast convince her
Please thank you

Wait what the f**k you want to school the doctor? About what? This looks like good treatment and for cheap price

Wait what the f**k you want to school the doctor? About what? This looks like good treatment and for cheap price
@sigma am I trippin?
the doctor who is offering is good. OP has a relative who also happens to be another doctor. Op's relative is discouraging the treatment plan and telling his parents that he doesnt need. So now OP cant get the treatment because of this relative

the doctor who is offering is good. OP has a relative who also happens to be another doctor. Op's relative is discouraging the treatment plan and telling his parents that he doesnt need. So now OP cant get the treatment because of this relative
Is OP discouraging it too?

Alright here’s an idea of what you could try, take my words with a grain of salt however, as I don’t know what this could do for you and how it would change you. You could claim that it would cause you poor mental health from looks and that people treated you worse/bullied you. No one wants to hear about a kid having mental problems and you should point out the thing you mentioned in your post about him making you look like a kid obsessed with looks when you just want better treatment from people.

Alright here’s an idea of what you could try, take my words with a grain of salt however, as I don’t know what this could do for you and how it would change you. You could claim that it would cause you poor mental health from looks and that people treated you worse/bullied you. No one wants to hear about a kid having mental problems and you should point out the thing you mentioned in your post about him making you look like a kid obsessed with looks when you just want better treatment from people.
@sigma thoughts?

but this combined with my earlier statement works good too

I mean at the end of the day your life and you can Amp up how bad it effects you with your parents and have them watch the open wide documentary by Dr mew as that might instill how important it is

I mean at the end of the day your life and you can Amp up how bad it effects you with your parents and have them watch the open wide documentary by Dr mew as that might instill how important it is
documenterary won’t help it has to be on emotional level.

documenterary won’t help it has to be on emotional level.
I mean the documentary has helped the people iv shown it too help them grasp it as more factual than fiction becuase it's on Netflix.

Beg ur mom with the help of wihtepill post

And also never try to blackpill people around u
And also show them that tmj hurts u
And u need to be rude+ disappointed and then start tearing up and begging them and say mom why did u birth me ? If u didn't want to give me a good life this is a disease people get so many surgeries for only cosmetic purposes my problem affects my health and it hurts my self esteem i look like a rat i have lost respect for myself and other have too
Then if they don't agree stop treating them like ur family and treat them like strangers u don't like
Then stop sleeping at nights and play games all night crying

And u also gotta prove the relative wrong and stupid and that she is jealous of ur family so do something bout it
I am tired of typing tactics here so figure it out

Beg ur mom with the help of wihtepill post

And also never try to blackpill people around u

And also show them that tmj hurts u
And u need to be rude+ disappointed and then start tearing up and begging them and say mom why did u birth me ? If u didn't want to give me a good life this is a disease people get so many surgeries for only cosmetic purposes my problem affects my health and it hurts my self esteem i look like a rat i have lost respect for myself and other have too
Then if they don't agree stop treating them like ur family and treat them like strangers u don't like
Then stop sleeping at nights and play games all night crying

And u also gotta prove the relative wrong and stupid and that she is jealous of ur family so do something bout it
I am tired of typing tactics here so figure it out
Yea gotta bring up bullying and depresssion n chit

holy shit I didn’t expect this to gain so much traction
But all of the advice seems to rely on me manipulating my parents but if I convince the doctor otherwise it would be really easy
Isn’t there any way I could do that?

Last edited:
holy shit I didn’t expect this to gain so much traction
But all of the advice seems to rely on me manipulating my parents but if I convince the doctor otherwise it would be really easy
Isn’t there any way I could do that?
(referring to the family doctor who doesn’t want me to have the treatment )
Conventional doctors are infamous for thinking they are the smartest person in the room and being narrow minded when it comes to concepts like these

Conventional doctors are infamous for thinking they are the smartest person in the room and being narrow minded when it comes to concepts like these
Conventional doctors see death and serious illness almost every day, so when they see a person undergoing surgery for cosmetic reasons they feel that you are being stupid to put your life at risk for beauty. It's not their fault to understand it this way, but you won't convince them with arguments that these are treatments for your physical health.
In my opinion, you should show them how these problems already clarified by the first doctor influence your mental health, leaving you with low self-esteem, etc. Just try to avoid contradicting the arguments of your doctor relative field, even if you are right, doctors have a lot of ego, and in this situation, it will be impossible to convince them..

U are not OP

Back