Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

.com is kinda dead today

1755351935654.png
 
What you got on your reading list?
I’m reading The Scarlet Gospels, I’m on page 127 or something out of 396 or so I think.

It’s from 2015.

It’s the sequel(?) to The Hellbound Heart, which I also read. This one was from the 1980s.
 
The circle jerking here never stops, jesus. It’s like one big orgy.
That's the downside of a tight-knit community. Lots of circlejerking will be had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top