- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
Wtf did we do to uThis is my revenge for what you did to me fucking whores
This is only the begging
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wtf did we do to uThis is my revenge for what you did to me fucking whores
This is only the begging
no1 except a few ppl he face revealed to including me knows wat he looks like, i get that he can’t know for sure but i gave him my word and i take it seriously, and by ur logic we can apply this to every1, how would we know for sure u didnt leak some1? or any1 else for that matter? almost every1 on com leaked some1 at least once so im not evil for wat i did i regret it but the situation is also so much more complex than ur making it out to be i didnt just doxx some1 for fun , there was a reason at the timeHow can we even be sure if you didn’t dox him though ?
He wouldn’t know if you did (not saying you did it but I can’t be sure)
No I promise I haven’t doxxed anyone I swearJust stop rage baiting her shits boring
wat did i do? i’ve been nothing but nice to uThis is my revenge for what you did to me fucking whores
This is only the begging
Men r more likely to doxx another girl btwDon’t show your face she will dox @foidletlexi
I never didMen r more likely to doxx another girl btw
Did anyone else get shivers?!?This is my revenge for what you did to me fucking whores
This is only the begging
I just said what this guy told me, idkwat did i do? i’ve been nothing but nice to u
r****d I said "men" not you specificallyI never did
I swear I haven’t seen u ON ALLAH if I was lying ill be dead by tonight I swear on everything I haven’t seen u or seen a dox of ANYONEEThe podcast + lola would’ve done a freudian slip by now
A baby cubI'm prolly a lion
He's like the .com Bruce Wayne shits so tuffDid anyone else get shivers?!?
Doesn’t prove you didn’t dox anyone elseI swear I haven’t seen u ON ALLAH if I was lying ill be dead by tonight I swear on everything I haven’t seen u or seen a dox of ANYONEE
i didn’t doxx a guy to any1 ? wat? at least give me a name cs he must be lyingI just said what this guy told me, idk
owlI'm prolly a lion
even Peter Parker had more aura here gngHe's like the .com Bruce Wayne shits so tuff
Bro ignore him he’s js rage baiting :/i didn’t doxx a guy to any1 ? wat? at least give me a name cs he must be lying
i didn’t doxx a guy to any1 ? wat? at least give me a name cs he must be lying
Genuinely pisses me off every thread gets derailed by this bsBro ignore him he’s js rage baiting :/
Idk what suits me best sighA baby cub
Bro I was genuinely thinking a chameleon or iguana or something, sorryn***a I didn’t even get thought off
Biased source lol
He is not biasedBiased source lol
Everybody is biased btwHe is not biased
Even if this was true it’s not really a doxx if the dude literally told them to spread it jfl
Cmon now... We all remember what happened with schizo and korea...i didn’t doxx a guy to any1 ? wat? at least give me a name cs he must be lying
No proof no careEverybody is biased btw
bro legit no?? U think we’re pimping out guys and telling the girls to add them?? Bruh bye
He didn’t tell them to spread it he wanted to check if they would doxx probablyEven if this was true it’s not really a doxx if the dude literally told them to spread it jfl
Pls I wish now...making us seem cooler than we arebro legit no?? U think we’re pimping out guys and telling the girls to add them?? Bruh bye
this is def a lie he needs to provide proof of this cs i promise hand on the bible torah quran i didn’t doxx a guy to any girls or any1 , which girls would’ve even added him? pompom? hannah? like who we need names cs this doesn’t make sense
Holy logicHe didn’t tell them to spread it he wanted to check if they would doxx probably
Bro if I thought a guy was hot why would I tell the other girls to add him???Holy logic
no tag no care@over0
View attachment 157711
@Jane Doe
View attachment 157713
@TonyDr
View attachment 157714
@eldritch
View attachment 157715
@NewFuckingDay
View attachment 157718
@Barbie
View attachment 157719
@bunny
View attachment 157720
@fool
View attachment 157722
@Randomized Shame
View attachment 157723
@BlendedBlade🧿
View attachment 157724
@umbrella
View attachment 157725
@doll
View attachment 157726
@Nihilus
View attachment 157727
@dipenhydramine
View attachment 157728
There's probably a few more I forgot tbh

no1 except a few ppl he face revealed to including me knows wat he looks like, i get that he can’t know for sure but i gave him my word and i take it seriously, and by ur logic we can apply this to every1, how would we know for sure u didnt leak some1? or any1 else for that matter? almost every1 on com leaked some1 at least once so im not evil for wat i did i regret it but the situation is also so much more complex than ur making it out to be i didnt just doxx some1 for fun , there was a reason at the time
if u bother to read , i only doxxed one of them not korea, sm1 else did thatCmon now... We all remember what happened with schizo and korea...
Ngl blended needs an award for how much shit he talks out of his assBro if I thought a guy was hot why would I tell the other girls to add him???wtf is this logic
you are so fucking dumb honestly just let the bunny talkBro if I thought a guy was hot why would I tell the other girls to add him???wtf is this logic
You'd also be a goat but that was already taken by @over0 (for different reasons)no tag no care![]()
Everyone just needs to put him on ignore atpNgl blended needs an award for how much shit he talks out of his ass
He’s so fucking impressionable it’s like he’s getting the broken end of the telephone I have no idea who’s feeding him this shit and why im involvedNgl blended needs an award for how much shit he talks out of his ass
I told you all this but you can’t admit you love meEveryone just needs to put him on ignore atp
Bro ive genuinely tried but his ass is everywhereEveryone just needs to put him on ignore atp
Stop mentioning me thenyou are so fucking dumb honestly just let the bunny talk
Hannah admitted you have foid only chat and I bet my life you’ve sent there guys pictures at least onceHe’s so fucking impressionable it’s like he’s getting the broken end of the telephone I have no idea who’s feeding him this shit and why im involved
dont get why id be replaced by herYou'd also be a goat but that was already taken by @over0 (for different reasons)
YOU ARE SUCH A RETARDED f****t OMGHannah admitted you have foid only chat and I bet my life you’ve sent there guys pictures at least once
i want you to hate me moreYOU ARE SUCH A RETARDED f****t OMG
Bro we do have a foid chat and it has nothing to do with ur fuckass face or anyone’s face and id show the media shared on there but id have to ask the girls plus the gc has @swanneo who’s a legit modHannah admitted you have foid only chat and I bet my life you’ve sent there guys pictures at least once