- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 9,023
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 21d 22h
- Reputation
- 37,082
sorry us girls dont do r**e squad activities in our group chats since that's all your previous gang did so now you have PTSDYOU ARE SUCH A RETARDED f****t OMG
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sorry us girls dont do r**e squad activities in our group chats since that's all your previous gang did so now you have PTSDYOU ARE SUCH A RETARDED f****t OMG
sorry us girls dont do r**e squad activities in our group chats since that's all your previous gang did so now you have PTSD
Doesn’t prove anything and you share in pms too or ask how does he look like and send his face
yes w have a foids chat where we talk ab matcha ? and the weatherHannah admitted you have foid only chat and I bet my life you’ve sent there guys pictures at least once
I'm going to get ur account nuked if you don't shut the fuck up and apologise on a threadDoesn’t prove anything and you share in pms too or ask how does he look like and send his face
omg delete these later thoyes w have a foids chat where we talk ab matcha ? and the weatherlike there’s no doxxes there
over0 redemption arc ahhhhI'm going to get ur account nuked if you don't shut the fuck up and apologise on a thread
?Ok tumor
doneomg delete these later tho
boy wat i thought tumor n @Scarz r the same ppl who tf is that
Is anyone else getting shivers ?I'm going to get ur account nuked if you don't shut the fuck up and apologise on a thread
Why would you think that? This is my only accountboy wat i thought tumor n @Scarz r the same ppl who tf is that
You have the iq of an ape learn when to pick fightsIs anyone else getting shivers ?
i didn’t realize, i thought u changed ur name from tumor to scarz i swear who is that? cristian?Why would you think that? This is my only account
No it's ikramyi didn’t realize, i thought u changed ur name from tumor to scarz i swear who is that? cristian?
Good girl@BlendedBlade🧿 that’s all the media we have and ask @swanneo pls vouch for us
View attachment 157773View attachment 157774View attachment 157777
I’m just laughing at this and they crash out like crazyYou all are stupid to waste a breath on this beef that is as pointless as Washington tower
I changed my name also my name was never pinkboy wat i thought tumor n @Scarz r the same ppl who tf is that
Fake dopamine and fake fight or flight modewhy people love cortisol tbh
delete
Ok I’ll stop rage baiting I promisedelete
Good boyOk I’ll stop rage baiting I promise
Good boy
Js sybauOk I’ll stop rage baiting I promise
Ok BarbieJs sybau
All thanks to usfirst tumor thread to reach 4 pages mirin
I wonder whyfirst tumor thread to reach 4 pages mirin
probably shaking in ecstasy rnfirst tumor thread to reach 4 pages mirin
bro i cried when i found @Tumor comment under that one foid on tiktokprobably shaking in ecstasy rn
Ok I'll think of something even though I've exhausted everyone I had on my mind@Tumor can I be in part 2
Which?bro i cried when i found @Tumor comment under that one foid on tiktok![]()
some albanian girlWhich?
LMAOOOOOObro i cried when i found @Tumor comment under that one foid on tiktok![]()
U were arguing about not being Indian under a girls postWhich?
Oh yeah, her, she's pretty mental tbhsome albanian girl
Why do you always private your videos ?Which?
That n***a called me Paki not Indian smhU were arguing about not being Indian under a girls post
They are not, account is publicWhy do you always private your videos ?
that's what you said gngThey are not, account is public
Kumalala kumalala kumala sevestaThey are not, account is public
Yayyyyyyyyyy@over0
View attachment 157711
@Jane Doe
View attachment 157713
@TonyDr
View attachment 157714
@eldritch
View attachment 157715
@NewFuckingDay
View attachment 157718
@Barbie
View attachment 157719
@bunny
View attachment 157720
@fool
View attachment 157722
@Randomized Shame
View attachment 157723
@BlendedBlade🧿
View attachment 157724
@umbrella
View attachment 157725
@doll
View attachment 157726
@Nihilus
View attachment 157727
@dipenhydramine
View attachment 157728
There's probably a few more I forgot tbh
why? i swear she was on here at one point idkOh yeah, her, she's pretty mental tbh