Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Combining Masculine and Prettyboymaxxing

Bweir

As the title suggests what are possible ways to incorporate the “pretty boy asthetic” that appeals to the female gaze while keeping other masculine features such as a beard. I only ask this because I desire going for the pretty boy as their but I have a very natural masculine face (very strong jawline,grow facial hair easily, bulkier build). One of the few examples I’ve seen is Zayn Malik

You should be happy because of your masculine build, but if you want to implement things that's more appealing to the female gaze you can go for a softer style aesthetic like loose fit and light colors swell with longer hair

As the title suggests what are possible ways to incorporate the “pretty boy asthetic” that appeals to the female gaze while keeping other masculine features such as a beard. I only ask this because I desire going for the pretty boy as their but I have a very natural masculine face (very strong jawline,grow facial hair easily, bulkier build). One of the few examples I’ve seen is Zayn Malik
zain malik is f*****g ugly asf

depends on ur face that archeotype is called "robust pretty boy" search it if u want