Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Coming soon

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
1000006318.jpg

1000006302.jpg
1000006322.jpg

I talked about tca awhile back and I went ahead and compounded my own. This is the least cope skincare product you could buy. Still working on legal disclaimers and the pdf guide that comes with it. This is the best peel you can use for anti aging and sun damage reversal. It's so great.

Is this a product? Or a website I can't tell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Is this a product? Or a website I can't tell
Both but I'm opening a store for looksmax things that are not cope 🙃 I'm sick of these guides. Courses and methods. I'm offering something tangible. Takes high effort to achieve but hey at least I'm not being lazy about it. I physically make this shit myself 😆

Both but I'm opening a store for looksmax things that are not cope 🙃 I'm sick of these guides. Courses and methods. I'm offering something tangible. Takes high effort to achieve but hey at least I'm not being lazy about it. I physically make this shit myself 😆
Interesting. I'm tired of all the cope skincare methods as well.

Legend

Last edited:
You'll need an actual license or at least approval from the big pharma , No ?

this forum shouldn't allow scam selling...