Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious [CONFESSION] Dean is an AI Bot

Nihilus

I will always love you regardless ♥️ ~
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2023
Messages
8,073
Online time
8d 17h
Reputation
20,767
Location
Ancient Carthage
Guild
Order of Nihil
Dean left the earth on late 2023 to live with martian reptilians
Seeing that the forum was on the verge of death , I programmed an ai and that is @Dean now ... I felt the need to keep a divine symbol of hope and power

The original dean will come back on the next eclipse
 
Dean left the earth on late 2023 to live with martian reptilians
Seeing that the forum was on the verge of death , I programmed an ai and that is @Dean now ... I felt the need to keep a divine symbol of hope and power

The original dean will come back on the next eclipse
wow rely
 
>we can build like a... robot😀😀
images (19).jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top