Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious [CONFESSION] SkinnyDennis is an AI Bot

I made @SkinnyDennis to improve engagement on the forum

So far, it has been very successful - and I'm now thinking of creating a few more

Dean
Just imagine we make a friend here and this entire time they turn out to be a bot...just end it atp
 
I FUCKING KNEW IT
1000062383.jpg
 
i think its time we reveal that im an ai too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top