Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

confessions

Deleted Member 70402

TERF
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
9,023
Solutions
1
Online time
21d 22h
Reputation
37,082
4057243_IMG_20240327_174442 (1).jpg
 
I once convinced a friend to steal something for me and when we got caught I tried to manipulate her into believing it was her idea. I've probably done worse shit but that's the only thing I remember rn
 
I once r***d a friend and when we got caught I tried to manipulate her into believing it was her idea. I've probably done worse shit but that's the only thing I remember rn
archie-archie-malone.gif
 
tell a story about something you've done but you were clearly in the wrong , villain of the story and everything

tags: @bbylola @tuberculosisinmybal @fool @doll @shia.jihadist @AuggyDauggy @Randomized Shame @TonyDr @huntergirl @Mess @Casablanco @penis666999 @pig @twinkdestroyer @GNU RawMeat 69 @huntERslut
I just realised how many ppl left after updating the tag list wtf
In the past, when i was 15/16, freshly started school, i connected with a girl. One of the most sweet & nice girl, a very supportive woman. We spend a lot of time together, she was waiting with me to get my bus, we shared written letters, hugging, lot of deep talk etc

She was my best friend, the type of girl you can cry with, she'll be there for you.

Except at that time i started to act like an asshole, completely ignoring her feelings, even hurt her feelings. To the point she decided to fully ignore me. For the next 2 years & we were in the same class.

When i was 16 i didn't understand why she stopped talking to me, but at 27 i understand why.

At 18 when we received our diplomas she talked with me a bit, it healed my heart. Ik she wanted to talk to me.
In 2022 she said to one of our friend that she would like to talk to me, i still don't know if i should...
 
I once convinced a friend to steal something for me and when we got caught I tried to manipulate her into believing it was her idea. I've probably done worse shit but that's the only thing I remember rn
How hunterjeeta felt after saying that
1755893482473.jpeg
 
Those replies full of jokes just show how everyone here has no life experiences (me included)
 
Two short, harmless stories
- a girl said “I love you” to me by voice message and I replied “happy new year”

- I kicked a girl (my girlfriend, I was a teenager) out of my house (after sex) because I didn't want my parents to find out

Note: I never introduced her to them
 
Two short, harmless stories
- a girl said “I love you” to me by voice message and I replied “happy new year”

- I kicked a girl (my girlfriend, I was a teenager) out of my house (after sex) because I didn't want my parents to find out

Note: I never introduced her to them
game is game
 
In the past, when i was 15/16, freshly started school, i connected with a girl. One of the most sweet & nice girl, a very supportive woman. We spend a lot of time together, she was waiting with me to get my bus, we shared written letters, hugging, lot of deep talk etc

She was my best friend, the type of girl you can cry with, she'll be there for you.

Except at that time i started to act like an asshole, completely ignoring her feelings, even hurt her feelings. To the point she decided to fully ignore me. For the next 2 years & we were in the same class.

When i was 16 i didn't understand why she stopped talking to me, but at 27 i understand why.

At 18 when we received our diplomas she talked with me a bit, it healed my heart. Ik she wanted to talk to me.
In 2022 she said to one of our friend that she would like to talk to me, i still don't know if i should...
Reconnecting with anything from the past will always create unnecessary sadness and emotion,all of what you said is just a memory. The best way to live life is the way you’re living currently,the present is all that matters. Care about what you have around you,not a memory.
 
i once gaslighted a guy into thinking i'd done some insane black magic on him (i even sent fake pics n shit to make it seem more believable) and scared the shit outta him, he prob still lives in fear to this day
Holy shit why haven’t I done this
 
Those replies full of jokes just show how everyone here has no life experiences (me included)
i don't care to share my past experiences, i've changed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top