Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Contributors badge

gimp

‎
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
25,251
Reputation
117,935
I've 'contributed' to this forum than most foids have tbh. Especially since I got a shitton of users to migrate here from .org, directly and indirectly.
You deserve bhai ngl I seen some old treats and you were helpful unlike most discord foids here
 
I swear if any foids just say "just end it n***a its over" they would get that badge like how only two male users have it and nearly every female users have it( I am talking abt users who have +5000 post)
@Dean you sexism mf

@Casablanco @TonyDr @over0 @Knight @twinkdestroyer @huntERslut @moggerofhumanity
Bro I saw a greycel foid with less than 100 posts and already had that shit back then they literally come into this forum give some makeup advice and get that shit for free
 
Just to let you know guys i don't give the badge, so they prob was active mostly giving advices in comments when it was requested
They are so rude and shi I don't think they know something abt looksmaxxing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top