Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis Control, Stability and Awareness.

Inanimate Pragmatist

There is nothing for your genetics
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Messages
5,219
Reputation
13,239
Location
Magyarorszag/Mi Hazank es MNA
Guild
This account posts fictional, in-character content only. It does not reflect real facts, advice, or the author’s views. Any resemblance to real people or beliefs is coincidental. Content is not intended to harm or target anyone and has no political or ideological affiliation.
It has been a long while since I have been outside. Mostly it was to visit my elders. Yet I must say, it is strange watching everyone be. All of them in their own lives, all of them with their own twisted version of purpose and meaning. Such a simple nature that they cannot and refuse to understand, for the better and for the worse at once. Yet I remember how I was like a year ago, how different I was. I grew patient and stronger, more ready. Why feed into emotions that have no right? That is what you men must ask yourself, since you know what I am mentioning.

Yet I must confess. Just for a moment, just for a few minutes I felt unsure; almost alive even if what I felt was not a good feeling. I do not know what it is, yet it is gone for good. Hate, a great power with the most expensive fuel needed to keep it going, once you run out; it will never burn as bright unless if you give up more to it. Which I have a lot in the past, now that is the past not the now. Or the future. Humanimal kind, truly interesting to watch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top