Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Controversial take

Anyone who has a fetish for Japanese women is a literal pedophile

I’ve seen 14 yo western girls who appear more grown than a 25 yo Japanese woman with that kawaiiiiii ahh nonsense voice and childish mannerisms
Not controversial at all I agree. A lot of their fetishes revolve around lolicons
 
Cope. I’ve seen Japanese women with boobs bigger than my head. Yeah, the whole high-pitched moaning thing is weird, but it’s meant for Japanese audiences and not other type of audiences. It reflects Japanese desires.
 
Cope. I’ve seen Japanese women with boobs bigger than my head. Yeah, the whole high-pitched moaning thing is weird, but it’s meant for Japanese audiences and not other type of audiences. It reflects Japanese desires.
wassup
 
Anyone who has a fetish for Japanese women is a literal pedophile

I’ve seen 14 yo western girls who appear more grown than a 25 yo Japanese woman with that kawaiiiiii ahh nonsense voice and childish mannerisms
Age is a jewish psyop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top