Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Cosmetic procedures experiences

satan

What procedures have you had done and how was it?

I'll start, a list over things I've had done and my opinion/experiences with them:

Lip fillers - This is one of the best things I've had done so far. I had very small lips for my face and my proportions were off, the small lips I feel like made my face look fatter since there was more "face" and less prominent features such as eyes, lips etc. I started with 0.5ml and had refills over several years, so no migration or duck lips.

Temple fillers - After significant weight loss my face looks much better and more defined bone structure. But the temples got more hollow and made me look more tired/sunken. The result is great but it gave me a huge headache for several days after the procedure. I've only had it done once around a year ago and still no need for a touch up so well worth the price.

Masseter botox - My face used to be wide at the jaw which is not very flattering for a girl so I've been consistent with master botox to shrink the jaw muscles. It gave me a more feminine v-shaped jawline, of course strengthened in combination with weight loss

Microneedling - This has improved my skin texture and skin tone a lot. I get micro needling, sometimes in combination with a chemical peel every 6 ish weeks. It hurts like a b***h but it really does make a difference. I haven't had any scarring or wrinkles to correct so I can't attest to those claims but it definitely evened everything out for me and gives me a nice glow

Chin filler - I had a little bit of filler in my chin after shrinking my jaw with botox, this enhanced the V-shaped feminine jawline since my face used to be more square/round. I only had a small amount and done one time, which still looks great.

MIRING HARDMAXX
may you show us before and after ? if you dont want it to be public send me a msg

I'll start, a list over things I've had done and my opinion/experiences with them:

Lip fillers - This is one of the best things I've had done so far. I had very small lips for my face and my proportions were off, the small lips I feel like made my face look fatter since there was more "face" and less prominent features such as eyes, lips etc. I started with 0.5ml and had refills over several years, so no migration or duck lips.

Temple fillers - After significant weight loss my face looks much better and more defined bone structure. But the temples got more hollow and made me look more tired/sunken. The result is great but it gave me a huge headache for several days after the procedure. I've only had it done once around a year ago and still no need for a touch up so well worth the price.

Masseter botox - My face used to be wide at the jaw which is not very flattering for a girl so I've been consistent with master botox to shrink the jaw muscles. It gave me a more feminine v-shaped jawline, of course strengthened in combination with weight loss

Microneedling - This has improved my skin texture and skin tone a lot. I get micro needling, sometimes in combination with a chemical peel every 6 ish weeks. It hurts like a b***h but it really does make a difference. I haven't had any scarring or wrinkles to correct so I can't attest to those claims but it definitely evened everything out for me and gives me a nice glow

Chin filler - I had a little bit of filler in my chin after shrinking my jaw with botox, this enhanced the V-shaped feminine jawline since my face used to be more square/round. I only had a small amount and done one time, which still looks great.
thanks for sharing. im going to look into some procedures this year hopefully and will report back with my results

might try lip fillers, have the same small lip problem as you, maybe microneedling as well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
MIRING HARDMAXX
may you show us before and after ? if you dont want it to be public send me a msg
Maybe some day in the future, I'm looking a lot better but I'm still insecure about my face/looks. But thank you!

might try lip fillers, have the same small lip problem as you, maybe microneedling as well
Would say the lip filler made the biggest change for me so if you have no lips like I did it's worth it and will make you a LOT more attractive!

omg slay
i think of getting a face lift
I f*****g wish I had the money right now, been seriously considering a lower face lift + lipo 🥲 Also boob job, rhinoplasty and the list goes on

Back