Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Could I be a bodybuilder

is this good bad or neutral? or depends on the context? or doesn't matter at the end of the day? or it should be considered in fractals ?
I got the reference but it’s pretty bad autism and not funny autism
 
I only made pdf comments but never actually did something with a kid btw
IMG_2317.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top