Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Could you please hold me forever?

The Dark Passenger

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖓
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
4,006
Online time
8d 9h
Reputation
7,033
Location
Brazil
1000015103.webp
 
i just don’t like u ;-;
I hold no hatred towards you even though we had a argument before but I guess you don't feel the same way.
Please try listening to me this time,
I don't want you don't simply forget our argument and how poorly I treated you,I just want you to give me a second chance,a second chance of proving that I'm just a average man,just another joe doe,I made a mistake,who doesn't after all?

All I'm asking is for forgiveness,
I just don't want us to end in bad terms,
What do you think about it?
 
I hold no hatred towards you even though we had a argument before but I guess you don't feel the same way.
Please try listening to me this time,
I don't want you don't simply forget our argument and how poorly I treated you,I just want you to give me a second chance,a second chance of proving that I'm just a average man,just another joe doe,I made a mistake,who doesn't after all?

All I'm asking is for forgiveness,
I just don't want us to end in bad terms,
What do you think about it?
Bro saw ONE superman edit
 
I hold no hatred towards you even though we had a argument before but I guess you don't feel the same way.
Please try listening to me this time,
I don't want you don't simply forget our argument and how poorly I treated you,I just want you to give me a second chance,a second chance of proving that I'm just a average man,just another joe doe,I made a mistake,who doesn't after all?

All I'm asking is for forgiveness,
I just don't want us to end in bad terms,
What do you think about it?
ya, i forgive u. idk why i was being so mean lol
 
I'm Just saying that I don't feel sexually attracted to any random woman that I see walking in the streets,I'm a Christian after all, I think relationships should be sacred and without lust, only true love and the blessings of the lord.

I do think women are sacred beings but that doesn't mean I care about every single one of them that I see.
Are men dat good👀👀👀
 
Last edited:
I'm Just saying that I don't feel sexually attracted to any random woman that I see walking in the streets,I'm a Christian after all, I think relationships should be sacred and out of lust, only true love and the blessings of the lord.

I do think women are sacred beings but that doesn't mean I care about every single one of them that I see.
Is being christian dat good👀👀👀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top