- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
You’re telling me the guy who kept treating me like shit was hot this whole time are you kidding me. Like I knew already based on vibes
why
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
are you a fYou’re telling me the guy who kept treating me like shit was hot this whole time are you kidding me. Like I knew already based on vibeswhy
Straightare you a fg
WhoI KNOW WHO U TALKING ABT
Your my first love don’t worryI treat you nicely and I never get shit
You been getting on fine without one...I'm pissed
such a nice boyI treat you nicely and I never get shit
Logicmaxxer
Ok I feel better nowYour my first love don’t worryand cr1st1n
No tho I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s somewhat glLogicmaxxer
TombradyloverNo tho I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s somewhat gl
Who’s thatTombradylover
Don't act like ts n****rWho’s that
No srsDon't act like ts n****r
copeYour my first love don’t worryand cr1st1n
Whycope
because no one loves me
Dw I dobecause no one loves me
prove it thenDw I do![]()
truuuebecause no one loves me
Y u pityfarming niga u DONT HAVE BOOBS nobody will fall for thatbecause no one loves me
Howprove it then
I cant hate you idc what you saytruuue
i will keep spreading hate regardlessI cant hate you idc what you say
deep inside you're a good personi will keep spreading hate regardless
Cause you're bald?i will keep spreading hate regardless
the bald lion has nothing left to loseCause you're bald?
the bald lion has nothing left to lose
btw why is the name pink, are we becoming mentally faggotedthe bald lion has nothing left to lose
Dorkeningstar made him gaybtw why is the name pink, are we becoming mentally faggoted
notice how everyone's skin on the forum except @recai is blackDorkeningstar made him gay
they refused to put it black so i might aswell join the cocksucker brotherhood of combtw why is the name pink, are we becoming mentally faggoted
should I thoughthey refused to put it black so i might aswell join the cocksucker brotherhood of com
answer the question little ak47 @kalashn1kovshould I though