- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,737
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 1h
- Reputation
- 79,408
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
was the thread funny tbhAin't no fucking way
Tbhwas the thread funny tbh
tbh
vote for me as August motm tbh
im sorry pom but i had to do it tbh
I will tbh let's hope other foids that I wont mention don't win itvote for me as August motm tbh
tag them don't be scaredI will tbh let's hope other foids that I wont mention don't win it
I don't think you'll have much competition anyway literally just make one guide and you'd win automaticallyvote for me as August motm tbh
u make a guide and ill just like copy and paste it tbhI don't think you'll have much competition anyway literally just make one guide and you'd win automatically
i can ask some question and give you solution if you wantu make a guide and ill just like copy and paste it tbh
That don't do shit they don't look at solutionsi can ask some question and give you solution if you want
omg like actually do this tbhu make a guide and ill just like copy and paste it tbh
Perchanceomg like actually do this tbh
touch @over0 and turn her into gold tbhomg like actually do this tbh
i tried my best sorryThat don't do shit they don't look at solutions
No cause then he won't get voted for motmtouch @over0 and turn her into gold tbh
urm...touch @over0 and turn her into gold tbh
touch her hand I meant tbhurm...
sorry mate i didnt goon today was thinking something elsetouch her hand I meant tbh
mhmtouch her hand I meant tbh
don't let the urges get to you tbhsorry mate i didnt goon today was thinking something else
if i remember about ts i kinda have no willpowerdon't let the urges get to you tbh
tbhYooooo it's @Darkeningstar
so should i touch hertouch her hand I meant tbh
I mean if she's comfortable with thatso should i touch her
wow that was something rather strange to sayso should i touch her
HER HANDwow that was something rather strange to say
it definetly was my lemonade friendwow that was something rather strange to say
sure sureHER HAND
he definetly could mister lemonadecould have said should i turn her in gold or nuh but not should i touch @over0 or no
omgsure sure
limo is the name of the brand of ice cream in ukraine but it looks like Лімоhe definetly could mister lemonade
that is an interesting detail mr lemonade, unfortunatelylimo is the name of the brand of ice cream in ukraine but it looks like Лімо
did something happend or have i missed somethingthat is an interesting detail mr lemonade, unfortunately
don't worry it was a jokedid something happend or have i missed something
im sorry then kinda slow on my end tbhdon't worry it was a joke
dw it wasn't importantim sorry then kinda slow on my end tbh
wdym pity
is it not?wdym pity![]()
nois it not?