Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious cut is going good but

I have an hourglass ish body which leans more to pear, bc i have big hips
You say that but it’s like someone trying to describe there face, if you want a opinion you gota show someone in like PM’s obviously not me but a girl
 
You say that but it’s like someone trying to describe there face, if you want a opinion you gota show someone in like PM’s obviously not me but a girl
okk, who do I show? I barely know anyone here
 
Tyy i will, i'll do it later, but disclaimer: i'm on my period so I'm bloated
hi if you need help you can pm me. i’m at the gym rn lol
pm me your discord i’ll check it out when im home
 
I know but ur actually helpful to IMPROVE them that way they can be less hateable
I should probably stop generalizing foids cus putting all girls in the same group as Abi is unfair to you and @</3
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top