Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Cutecel = DEATH

hi gengar i didnt know you were on this forum, and i disagree i'd rather be seen as masculine ogre than low t cutecel
Hi polo. I recognized you right away even without the badge. And yeah idk I am a masc ogre now but I wouldprefer to be a cutecel.
 
It’s why I got rejected
1769461686479.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top