Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dagreus Reporting for Duty

Dagre

Guild
Bogatyrs - a Guild for All and None
Hello everyone I'm Dagreus, on my way to improving quality of life in all of its parts, including looxmaxing.
Looks like a solid forum, excited.

looxmaxxing, thats new
good luck on your journey

Hello everyone I'm Dagreus, on my way to improving quality of life in all of its parts, including looxmaxing.
Looks like a solid forum, excited.
9qJRCRT.gif

welcome bro

This chit is blowing up

In alternate reality

I'm trying to consistently post guides to revive this place. If this place gets more active I'll use it over .org.
The main reason this place is better for me personally is that everything on org is already set and in place

The main reason this place is better for me personally is that everything on org is already set and in place
Like there’s not much change that happens and in the social hierarchy on the forum. This place feels like a gold rush tbh

Like there’s not much change that happens and in the social hierarchy on the forum. This place feels like a gold rush tbh
I just like the friendlier atmosphere

And also the fact that you don't need to be an established member or non-grey to be taken seriously. Brahmin Boss wrote a really good thread on coloring and how to maximise the potential with information never talked aboout and no one really cared. Someone like Clavicular wrote a thread on using RAD-140 but it wasn't really informational yet got far more attention. Not their fault or anything. Just the environment is not conducive to learning. It rewards those who are already good looking and popular and those who shitpost the most.

And also the fact that you don't need to be an established member or non-grey to be taken seriously. Brahmin Boss wrote a really good thread on coloring and how to maximise the potential with information never talked aboout and no one really cared. Someone like Clavicular wrote a thread on using RAD-140 but it wasn't really informational yet got far more attention. Not their fault or anything. Just the environment is not conducive to learning. It rewards those who are already good looking and popular and those who shitpost the most.
Everyone dick rides clavicular jfl

The second thing is very true though. I see so many greys that get ignored so then they turn to postmaxxing and repping with other grays so they can have a shot at their posts being actually seen

Everyone dick rides clavicular jfl
Have nothing against the guy he is a cool dude but it's ironic because most of the users complain about how they are marginalized in societ AKA blackpill ideology and then recreate the same scenario in the forum :jfl:

Have nothing against the guy he is a cool dude but it's ironic because most of the users complain about how they are marginalized in societ AKA blackpill ideology and then recreate the same scenario in the forum :jfl:
The only thing about the BrahminBoss thread is that BrahminBoss is often ridiculed for how he acts on the forum so it makes sense he would be ignored if he tried to actually make a serious thread

The only thing about the BrahminBoss thread is that BrahminBoss is often ridiculed for how he acts on the forum so it makes sense he would be ignored if he tried to actually make a serious thread
It’s like AlexBrown84 making a useful post

f**k .org all of them are trollers or trollers

Back