Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Daily check-in with John Vee aug.15 2025

BlendedBulge

🧿
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 3, 2025
Messages
16,400
Solutions
2
Online time
29d 11h
Reputation
49,304
Did 90 minute walk (45min to the gym and back)

workout was kinda light (body hasn’t fully recovered yet)

Just did side delts and arm wrestling machine (idk how it’s called)

Also I don’t count calories rn, but I think I eat around 2500 most likely
 
Screenshot_20250811_215513_Instagram.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top