Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Daily check in with John Vee: Tulip analysis

Stop tagging your daddies
The daddies in question:
IMG_3783.jpeg
 
ur hypocrite shit isnt working lmao
He cannot actually voice his opinions so will resort to making an unfunny meme. Ts will repeat, again! Cuz blended blade’s employment status is rotting on this forum
 
You be replied to every thread of mine and making threads about “who’s smarter me or blendedblade”
So? You literally spam posted on my profile and replied to everything I made at one point thinking we were friends
 
Spoiler : she was joking
She wasn’t, Blended continued arguing in another thread when she was there and saw my reply of what I said that blended claimed.

She legit said “gagged” or something
 
She wasn’t, Blended continued arguing in another thread when she was there and saw my reply of what I said that blended claimed.

She legit said “gagged” or something
You were the one thinking rrm is a woman btw

You be buying anything
 
I’m so sweaty my heat rate is though the roof this workout was hard

@NewFuckingDay oiled up pump pic exchange ?
 
I legit said she’s 19 years not 17 at the very start but okay
Then I told you she said to me she’s actually 17 and gonna show id when she’s home and you and me were waiting

I still suspected that it could be a larp so they stop spreading it

But atp I just larped myself that she is 17 to rage bait them
 
Then I told you she said to me she’s actually 17 and gonna show id when she’s home and you and me were waiting

I still suspected that it could be a larp so they stop spreading it

But atp I just larped myself that she is 17 to rage bait them
incorrect, now pls stfu
 
Then I told you she said to me she’s actually 17 and gonna show id when she’s home and you and me were waiting

I still suspected that it could be a larp so they stop spreading it

But atp I just larped myself that she is 17 to rage bait them
Yeah sure buddy. ‘Larp’
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top