- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,400
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,304
Doing my 2 hour walk, dint count calories but I didn’t eat a lot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let’s walk togetherjust eat 0 calories theory, gonna go for a walk later too for an hour to get my fat ahh outside
only if we hold handsLet’s walk together
Fuck I now got flashback of James making theory that you are gay and took a flight to @Rau Le Creusetonly if we hold hands
no he said that he and the one guy who faked his suicide had a gay relationship, not me and him i think jflFuck I now got flashback of James making theory that you are gay and took a flight to @Rau Le Creuset
Hm for some reason I remember he was mentioning youno he said that he and the one guy who faked his suicide had a gay relationship, not me and him i think jfl
i was the groomerHm for some reason I remember he was mentioning you
Relatablei was the groomer