- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
whythere's more people not only me, but all you have to do is not trust him
jflHe's literally just a boy![]()
there's plenty of reasons, but we can't share them to the publicand he just hates @Darkeningstar without a reason?![]()
crazy lore@pompompurino leaked him calling her mommy n shit while role playing e sex and gooning in 2 minutes
Then @Darkeningstar went on a rampage and pompom calls him DING DONG as some sort of insult whenever he lies about her being a pedo
interestingit's clearly an alt account fueled propaganda machine to aggrandize his forum presence
ramblings@pompompurino leaked him calling her mommy n shit while role playing e sex and gooning in 2 minutes
Then @Darkeningstar went on a rampage and pompom calls him DING DONG as some sort of insult whenever he lies about her being a pedo
Noit's clearly an alt account fueled propaganda machine to aggrandize his forum presence
Yesand he just hates @Darkeningstar without a reason?![]()
lmao .State of com
"lmao" at believing that lying italian clownlmao .State of com
fr it’s always him rambling ab shitramblings
Yes master, you are rightm those people are just envious of you, you are the greatest and the most attractiv user on this forum I love you!ramblings
No
idk"lmao" at believing that lying italian clown

"master"Yes master, you are rightm those people are just envious of you, you are the greatest and the most attractiv user on this forum I love you!
WHATYes master, you are rightm those people are just envious of you, you are the greatest and the most attractiv user on this forum I love you!
Those who know"master"
I don't need any worshippers, but thanks for the supportYes master, you are rightm those people are just envious of you, you are the greatest and the most attractiv user on this forum I love you!
Yes master! Im changing it right now! Your wish is my order! I didnt think it would make you angry! But now I know! And I think your wrath is justified!I don't need any worshippers, but thanks for the support
Change your custom title, it's pathetic
InsanityYes master! Im changing it right now! Your wish is my order! I didnt think it would make you angry! But now I know! And I think your wrath is justified!
Also I will lowkey worship you anyway cuz you deserve to be worshipped my master!
IM DYING WHAT IS FLORIDA MAN SAYINGYes master! Im changing it right now! Your wish is my order! I didnt think it would make you angry! But now I know! And I think your wrath is justified!
Also I will lowkey worship you anyway cuz you deserve to be worshipped my master!
Yes master! Im changing it right now! Your wish is my order! I didnt think it would make you angry! But now I know! And I think your wrath is justified!
Also I will lowkey worship you anyway cuz you deserve to be worshipped my master!
You tagged a darkeningstar worshipper
its so funny istg
worst humilliation I've seen in my whole life Im not lying
YOUYes master! Im changing it right now! Your wish is my order! I didnt think it would make you angry! But now I know! And I think your wrath is justified!
Also I will lowkey worship you anyway cuz you deserve to be worshipped my master!
jfl .tbf i dont really chose a side yet .Im not deep enough into the loreYou tagged a darkeningstar worshipper
Also why do you tag that another dorkeningstar glazer theresia?
maybe he has a humiliation kink .i really dont knowworst humilliation I've seen in my whole life Im not lying
Also why do you tag that another dorkeningstar glazer theresia?
jfl .tbf i dont really chose a side yet .Im not deep enough into the lore
TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALSworst humilliation I've seen in my whole life Im not lying
@Theresia loves darkeningstarjfl .tbf i dont really chose a side yet .Im not deep enough into the lore
IndeedAlso why do you tag that another dorkeningstar glazer theresia?
this wasn't planified, yevgeny thought darkeningstar would accept him, he in fact didn't and now he really became the clown of the monthmaybe he has a humiliation kink .i really dont know
You are insane too goof!Insanity
I aint from florida foo!!!IM DYING WHAT IS FLORIDA MAN SAYING![]()
Whats so funny goof!!!!
Your life is a constant humiliation, I was just corrected by my master thats all you clownworst humilliation I've seen in my whole life Im not lying
brutalthis wasn't planified, yevgeny thought darkeningstar would accept him, he in fact didn't and now he really became the clown of the month
you're reputation on com is ruined, make an alt or begoneYou are insane too goof!
I aint from florida foo!!!
Whats so funny goof!!!!
Your life is a constant humiliation, I was just corrected by my master thats all you clown
bro u need to stop sucking his dickYou are insane too goof!
I aint from florida foo!!!
Whats so funny goof!!!!
Your life is a constant humiliation, I was just corrected by my master thats all you clown
Ya be more pathetic goofYOU
ARE
BEYOND
PATHETIC
nomaybe he has a humiliation kink .i really dont know
I was accepted thothis wasn't planified, yevgeny thought darkeningstar would accept him, he in fact didn't and now he really became the clown of the month
lmao .Why do u do this to urselfYa be more pathetic goof
no
I was accepted tho