Deleted Member 76173
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2025
- Messages
- 360
- Online time
- 16h 34m
- Reputation
- 1,363
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yeah he did he decided to focus on studying physics instead of wasting his time hereLogicmaxxer went crazy
I will make the same decision soonyeah he did he decided to focus on studying physics instead of wasting his time here
He got those furry inclinations in himself nglWould not be surprised if he did this during his free time
He's a pdf might as well be a furryHe got those furry inclinations in himself ngl
Would not be surprised if he did this during his free time
This is genuinely how I picture him atp
they say that’s him on orgThis is genuinely how I picture him atp
Iq of a malnourished turtlethey say that’s him on org
I know how it looks like but trust me IT IS HIMIq of a malnourished turtle
It's funny because I know almost certainly it isntI know how it looks like but trust me IT IS HIM
HowIt's funny because I know almost certainly it isnt
Because he hasn't shown face to anyone or on anywhere as far as I'm aware
as far as I'm aware
He is lyingBecause he hasn't shown face to anyone or on anywhere as far as I'm aware
Lying is a harsh way to describe it, cause I’m not saying it’s really you we all know it’s just a guessHe is lying