these bitches be ungroomed and stink, ltb with hyperpigmented asses with zero bounce and want 6'1" light skin north indian HTN
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ur in india?these bitches be ungroomed and stink, ltb with hyperpigmented asses with zero bounce and want 6'1" light skin north indian HTN
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
unfortunately.Ur in india?
not all but it's the sub-mtb foids who are hypergamy warriors, shits funnyIndian girls are not ugly
false its the oppositethese bitches be ungroomed and stink, ltb with hyperpigmented asses with zero bounce and want 6'1" light skin north indian HTN
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
false its the opposite
Indian girls are not ugly
They are. All those disgusting women with that big ass dot in their forehead and shit in the middle of the road, can't help but wonder how much meth their mother must have smoked to create those monstrocity. Their mothers must be high ass bitches. It's a really good thing that I'm part british, though I'm also part indian which makes my whole life worse.Indian girls are not ugly
ngga this is js giving me second hand embarassment dawgThey are. All those disgusting women with that big ass dot in their forehead and shit in the middle of their road, can't help but wonder how much meth their mother must have smoked to create those monstrocity. Their mothers must be high ass bitches. It's a really good thing that I'm part british, though I'm also part indian which makes my whole life worse.
Well then, Call this monstrocity beautiful. I dare you.ngga this is js giving me second hand embarassment dawg
Only reason ts n***a hasn't roped yet is he's part britishThey are. All those disgusting women with that big ass dot in their forehead and shit in the middle of the road, can't help but wonder how much meth their mother must have smoked to create those monstrocity. Their mothers must be high ass bitches. It's a really good thing that I'm part british, though I'm also part indian which makes my whole life worse.
seriously dude holdin on to that british ancestry with his lifeOnly reason ts n***a hasn't roped yet is he's part british![]()
Still better than being full indian. I'd rather rot in fucking hell than saying I'm a proud indian. Which I thankfully aren't, partially.Only reason ts n***a hasn't roped yet is he's part british![]()
go to europethese bitches be ungroomed and stink, ltb with hyperpigmented asses with zero bounce and want 6'1" light skin north indian HTN
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
Reverse geomaxxinggo to europe
actually if you're indian u prob couldnt pull in europeReverse geomaxxing
Fat LMTN. I got HMTN-LHTN potential realistically. Imma stay in India there are decent looking girls hereactually if you're indian u prob couldnt pull in europe
what rating are you
so why were you complaining cuhFat LMTN. I got HMTN-LHTN potential realistically. Imma stay in India there are decent looking girls here
from picture u sent in pms i wld say mmtn with lhtn potentialFat LMTN. I got HMTN-LHTN potential realistically. Imma stay in India there are decent looking girls here
Ladiesran217 has a crush on mefrom picture u sent in pms i wld say mmtn with lhtn potential
It was somewhat a joke. But it's true ugly bitches here be having crazy high standardsso why were you complaining cuh
i dont btwIt was somewhat a joke. But it's true ugly bitches here be having crazy high standards
cute little indian lmtnWhatchu tryna say![]()
.com yaoicute little indian lmtn
waterthese bitches be ungroomed and stink, ltb with hyperpigmented asses with zero bounce and want 6'1" light skin north indian HTN
@ladiesran217 @Shaktimaan
Did u lower ur inhibition yet cuhwater
not rlly i need to moneymaxx first before going all in with drugmaxxingDid u lower ur inhibition yet cuh