Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Day going almost laughably bad

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
16,240
Solutions
9
Reputation
53,939
Guild
KHHV
I set my alarm for 8am and I woke up at 10:30 due to my not being able to sleep last night.
Someone parked in my parking spot, so I had to steal someone else's but I probably won't report them because it looks like their spot got stolen too. As a result of this got to school just a minute too late (we have a delay schedule this week) and had to take a tardy. Sigh.
I was unable to study for my test because I woke up late as well. Thankfully it was an easy class, but I still feel like I could've performed better.
Also, a girl passed out in that class near the end and we all had to move out in the hall, leading to my project I was working on being behind schedule (we're not allowed to work on it outside of class).

Regardless I will try to have a good day and I hope you all do as well
 
I set my alarm for 8am and I woke up at 10:30 due to my not being able to sleep last night.
Someone parked in my parking spot, so I had to steal someone else's but I probably won't report them because it looks like their spot got stolen too. As a result of this got to school just a minute too late (we have a delay schedule this week) and had to take a tardy. Sigh.
I was unable to study for my test because I woke up late as well. Thankfully it was an easy class, but I still feel like I could've performed better.
Also, a girl passed out in that class near the end and we all had to move out in the hall, leading to my project I was working on being behind schedule (we're not allowed to work on it outside of class).

Regardless I will try to have a good day and I hope you all do as well
mirin the mindset.
 
Don't let tests ruin your day brah
And for future reference always go to bed early with no light it'll help you sleep better
 
I agree, I've found that bad days can be mended when I recount the good things that happened, no matter how few.
Im starting to see it like this too
but its difficult im ngl
 
I set my alarm for 8am and I woke up at 10:30 due to my not being able to sleep last night.
Someone parked in my parking spot, so I had to steal someone else's but I probably won't report them because it looks like their spot got stolen too. As a result of this got to school just a minute too late (we have a delay schedule this week) and had to take a tardy. Sigh.
I was unable to study for my test because I woke up late as well. Thankfully it was an easy class, but I still feel like I could've performed better.
Also, a girl passed out in that class near the end and we all had to move out in the hall, leading to my project I was working on being behind schedule (we're not allowed to work on it outside of class).

Regardless I will try to have a good day and I hope you all do as well
kill everybody
 
I set my alarm for 8am and I woke up at 10:30 due to my not being able to sleep last night.
Someone parked in my parking spot, so I had to steal someone else's but I probably won't report them because it looks like their spot got stolen too. As a result of this got to school just a minute too late (we have a delay schedule this week) and had to take a tardy. Sigh.
I was unable to study for my test because I woke up late as well. Thankfully it was an easy class, but I still feel like I could've performed better.
Also, a girl passed out in that class near the end and we all had to move out in the hall, leading to my project I was working on being behind schedule (we're not allowed to work on it outside of class).

Regardless I will try to have a good day and I hope you all do as well
I woke up at 7:13 and had to rush to get to school aswell
sorry its going bad hopefully it gets better:peepoLove:
 
so intellectual 🤤 🤤
Don't even, I got into a subpar college because my parents banned me from all the good ones. I'm on the side of the 80iq individuals now, gonna get dumbed down soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top