Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion defining Chad

animal

We should try to define what the ideal Chad does. Everybody has their own definition, which is fine, I guess it's all relative and somebody is always a bigger Chad. but let's just assume Chad is the top 1% of male sexual status and sexual success. This would obviously mean having multiple sexual relationships and quite a few children.

A lot of people in the lookism or incel community totally shun the idea of long term relationships or having children, but I think these people are a fringe group that has depression or rage problems. I think the ideal Chad is somewhat well adjusted to society, or at least tolerates its existence.

1. Height
    1. Ideally is 5'10-6'4 (within this range, face may be the difference between incel and slayer)
  2. Face
    1. Male model tier, or otherwise relatively masculine and youthful.
    2. Make sure to youthmax into your 50's because Chad must remain sexually active into old age
  3. Career
    1. Should be earning middle class wage or better. Ideally $70,000+ in 2019 usa dollars. Enough to rent an urban apartment and afford a family.
    2. STEM is preferable to other fields. Why? Because it allows you to have a good salary and avoid injury. Very dependable.
  4. Location
    1. Suburbs or city. More population density = more stimulation, more fun. But safety is more important, so don't move to a dangerous area.
  5. Frame
    1. Wide shoulders
  6. Sexual partners
    1. Not enough that he risks getting sexual diseases. Just enough that he has a fresh supply of youthful females to breed.
  7. Children
    1. I think more is typically better. Anywhere from 4-12 children is probably ideal and do-able. They don't have to be from the same mother, but Chad should be concerned that each child has a good upbringing.
  8. Status
    1. Chad would avoid making a fool of himself. He would not try to become famous at the expense of his dignity. He would not join a cult or hold extremely fringe political opinions. He would largely shun popular culture and focus on what actually benefits him. To society, he is focused on survival. But privately, he is focused on dominance.
  9. Longevity
    1. Chad's prime years would be longer than the average person's. The average person hits their sexual prime in college. Chad would be sexually active with high quality women during his years of age 20 to age 65. This would be done through youthmaxing, and when he is a bit older, he would use his personality and prestige to attract women. His face may have aged, but he would probably still look better than most, and his frame/height would still be good.
    2. After age 65, Chad would basically be content to fade out of the public eye. He would instead focus on spending time with family.
    3. After age 80, Chad may consider jumping off a tall bridge (commit suicide) in order to save his honor from a slow decline into pathetic old-age.

We should try to define what the ideal Chad does. Everybody has their own definition, which is fine, I guess it's all relative and somebody is always a bigger Chad. but let's just assume Chad is the top 1% of male sexual status and sexual success. This would obviously mean having multiple sexual relationships and quite a few children.

A lot of people in the lookism or incel community totally shun the idea of long term relationships or having children, but I think these people are a fringe group that has depression or rage problems. I think the ideal Chad is somewhat well adjusted to society, or at least tolerates its existence.

1. Height
    1. Ideally is 5'10-6'4 (within this range, face may be the difference between incel and slayer)
  2. Face
    2. Make sure to youthmax into your 50's because Chad must remain sexually active into old age
  3. Career
    1. Should be earning middle class wage or better. Ideally $70,000+ in 2019 usa dollars. Enough to rent an urban apartment and afford a family.
    2. STEM is preferable to other fields. Why? Because it allows you to have a good salary and avoid injury. Very dependable.
  4. Location
    1. Suburbs or city. More population density = more stimulation, more fun. But safety is more important, so don't move to a dangerous area.
  5. Frame
    1. Wide shoulders
  6. Sexual partners
    1. Not enough that he risks getting sexual diseases. Just enough that he has a fresh supply of youthful females to breed.
  7. Children
    1. I think more is typically better. Anywhere from 4-12 children is probably ideal and do-able. They don't have to be from the same mother, but Chad should be concerned that each child has a good upbringing.
  8. Status
    1. Chad would avoid making a fool of himself. He would not try to become famous at the expense of his dignity. He would not join a cult or hold extremely fringe political opinions. He would largely shun popular culture and focus on what actually benefits him. To society, he is focused on survival. But privately, he is focused on dominance.
  9. Longevity
    1. Chad's prime years would be longer than the average person's. The average person hits their sexual prime in college. Chad would be sexually active with high quality women during his years of age 20 to age 65. This would be done through youthmaxing, and when he is a bit older, he would use his personality and prestige to attract women. His face may have aged, but he would probably still look better than most, and his frame/height would still be good.
    2. After age 65, Chad would basically be content to fade out of the public eye. He would instead focus on spending time with family.
    3. After age 80, Chad may consider jumping off a tall bridge (commit suicide) in order to save his honor from a slow decline into pathetic old-age.
ROPE

1. Height
  2. Face
  3. Career
  4. Location
  5. Frame
    1. Wide shoulders
  6. Sexual partners
  7. Children
  8. Status
  9. Longevity
Add enterprenuer-maxxing to the career list, chad is a self-made man.

I bet you laughed, dropped react or something.. You neuro-atypical shizo!
You may need to reformat your post if you want the processor in my head to understand what you are saying :)

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns.

Necrobump
you would be warned for this on .me
I know, but thankfully we are not in Looksmax 😛

I just wanted to bump this thread because I found it interesting tbh.