Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dehydration

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,573
Online time
24d 17h
Reputation
16,088
Its to the extent that from explaining my symptoms over the phone they want me to go to the hospital which should be fine except my dad wont take me cuz its my fault im feeling like this and its supposed to be a punishment I wish I was 17 so I could call cps or some shit
 
Its to the extent that from explaining my symptoms over the phone they want me to go to the hospital which should be fine except my dad wont take me cuz its my fault im feeling like this and its supposed to be a punishment I wish I was 17 so I could call cps or some shit
Interesting dynamic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top