Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Joined to looksmaxWho are you and why are you deleting? Not being an asshole here, I sincerely want you to tell me abt you because I wanna know lol
Ahhh i see… I read one of your threads before, the one with the shawty still in contact with the exes, I gotta say that was some brutal stuff. I hope that situation has gotten better now. And i hope it gets better once you get off this cesspit of a place lol. but youre always welcomed back lolJoined to looksmax
Left a while
Came back to waffle about my personal life and see any other looksmaxxing moves since people here are actually interested in your life.
Leaving bc I’m gonna be busy and don’t rly need ts just wanted a brief comeback
Thanks dudeAhhh i see… I read one of your threads before, the one with the shawty still in contact with the exes, I gotta say that was some brutal stuff. I hope that situation has gotten better now. And i hope it gets better once you get off this cesspit of a place lol. but youre always welcomed back lol
Cya matesame probably
Are you @neymar ?If you have any remaining questions for me or in general ask them here.
An interesting question, not thisAre you @neymar ?