Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

delusions

EvilBurger

modern philosopher
when i was a little girl i saw a stillborn sheep with cyclopia laying in the snow at my grandparents’ farm. recently i have been seeing it everywhere, somehow the winter brings back the memory? i am not completely sure that i even actually witnessed seeing the sheep in the first place. my grandparents were never known to raise sheep. what are the implications i want to know schizoid theories about why i keep seeing the one eyed stillborn sheep fetus.

el wiwi you are smoking too much weed

when i was a little girl i saw a stillborn sheep with cyclopia laying in the snow at my grandparents’ farm. recently i have been seeing it everywhere, somehow the winter brings back the memory? i am not completely sure that i even actually witnessed seeing the sheep in the first place. my grandparents were never known to raise sheep. what are the implications i want to know schizoid theories about why i keep seeing the one eyed stillborn sheep fetus.
You might have glimpsed it in a dream, perhaps a blend of your daily experiences. The uniqueness of the image made it memorable, residing in your mind. It's not a recurring occurrence tied to any mental issues.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might have glimpsed it in a dream, perhaps a blend of your daily experiences. The uniqueness of the image made it memorable, residing in your mind. It's not a recurring occurrence tied to any mental issues.
but i keep seeing it in my daily life, like it’s following me or something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you encounter it during your waking hours, it could indicate either an obsession or a genuine mental health issue. In either scenario, consulting a professional is advisable.
womp womp evil jewish doctors

Back