Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Demonstration of experiment of using torsion +vibration to increase bone length From Natural Height Growth

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Established
Guild
jbww
Really interesting page, learned a lot about some possible increases in height. Apparently he grew 1.5" since 2008 or smt like that from epiphysial tapping and lsjl. Read through his concepts. Pretty legit stuff tbh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also I did just buy a vibration plate, gonna try using it soon.

Lmao I tried this method
View attachment 33571

How much did it cost u?
You ever try it on the epiphysial plate? I used my old knee brace and used a vibrator on the internal and external side of my tibias upper- epiphysial.

• Wow
Reactions: 4lt
You ever try it on the epiphysial plate? I used my old knee brace and used a vibrator on the internal and external side of my tibias upper- epiphysial.
Yea I tried it before while holding a dumbell with my knees. What's the knee brace for btw? and did u grew by doing heightmaxx methods

Yea I tried it before while holding a dumbell with my knees. What's the knee brace for btw? and did u grew by doing heightmaxx methods
I'm in mid-late pubert 4-5 iu of genotropin a day, most of it is genes. I can't really make anecdotal evidence for this yet. My plates have to fuse before any of this can be considered true from me. I did notice that myright humerus and forearm bones are both 1cm+ more than my left arm. This is from my dumbell twisting method.

• Gold
I specifically used a knee brace for the theoretical benefit of more dynamic torsion. I tried to use more of my leg muscles rather than relying on a dumbell or weight per say on the other side. This would have better usage due to it primarily being the body rather than a external force trying to fight the vibration force.

• Gold
I specifically used a knee brace for the theoretical benefit of more dynamic torsion. I tried to use more of my leg muscles rather than relying on a dumbell or weight per say on the other side. This would have better usage due to it primarily being the body rather than a external force trying to fight the vibration force.
the knee brace was a stabilzer in this case