Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Dentist says not to get a bimax because apparently it would only be abt 1mm lengthened

howtomogg

Banned
Established
Ill be 17 jul 8. What age should i get trimax/bimax. Also will a bimax correct the position of my rmus when i bite? Also if i want a sharper and more symmetrical jawline will i have to get it shaved down?(i will most likely stop facially developing in my early 20s)

Ill be 17 jul 8. What age should i get trimax/bimax. Also will a bimax correct the position of my rmus when i bite? Also if i want a sharper and more symmetrical jawline will i have to get it shaved down?(i will most likely stop facially developing in my early 20s)
Your face and height can change a little bit by yours 20. After that, fell welcome to do as many surgeries as you would like to.

fortnite skibsifsdi

skibidi toilERT gyatt 06000000

let me sex wit fortnie a charactera s

jacksi off to fortniet booty in the lockeR
postcount is not worth spitting autism bhai

Back