Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Depressor septi nasi exercises

barettrealrx

Ascend
How do i exercise this muscle?
1717686119150.png
Found varying reccomended exercises for it, I wanna rotate my nasal tip downwards.

Nostril Flaring:
  1. Pinch your nose closed with your thumb and index finger.
  2. Focus on using just your depressor septi nasi muscle to flare one nostril open while keeping the other closed. Imagine pushing the single nostril downwards slightly.
  3. Hold for a few seconds (3-5 seconds is a good starting point).
  4. Relax and repeat on the other side.
  5. Aim for 10-15 repetitions on each side.

it wont have significant effect on your nose tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and why is that ?
i wana cope
Nostril Flaring:
  2. Focus on using just your depressor septi nasi muscle to flare one nostril open while keeping the other closed. Imagine pushing the single nostril downwards slightly.

its worth tryinb

Nostril Flaring:

Sounds like cope

brutal. u will ascend tho
My failos r shitty bulky massters that make me look blaoted, shitty pig upturned nose, narrow lips, heavy monolids, shit eye brows and lashes

I am gonna do cope exercise for the nose ( this ) and cope masseter massages til i can afford botox

My failos r shitty bulky massters that make me look blaoted, shitty pig upturned nose, narrow lips, heavy monolids, shit eye brows and lashes

I am gonna do cope exercise for the nose ( this ) and cope masseter massages til i can afford botox
good luck boyo

have you done some face morphs to see what noses look best from the front and side profile?
Nah
Hard to morph a more downturnt nose tip
I did it on side and it looks better

Back