- Joined
- Oct 18, 2024
- Messages
- 3,715
- Online time
- 14d 20h
- Reputation
- 14,567
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mirin n*****s acknowledging my existence on this forumuhm I hope I'm not being racist by saying, but probably some BBC mogger like @dontmindme @AuggyDauggy @Nairod
I'll never forget you dropping n bombs on callsMirin n*****s acknowledging my existence on this forum
Wait who are you on cordI'll never forget you dropping n bombs on calls
nahthis thread brings bad memories
it does
FOOL WHAT DO I DO MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES THE HUZZ IS GONEMine is
It really doesit does
its ok auntieIt really does![]()
auntie????????? I’m further never recovering from thisits ok auntie![]()
WHY, i thought it was a good nickname i call like all the girls auntie tbhauntie????????? I’m further never recovering from this
is that badWHY, i thought it was a good nickname i call like all the girls auntie tbh
I’m just kidding I thought it was a dig at my expired age of 18WHY, i thought it was a good nickname i call like all the girls auntie tbh
Nono I was just taken aback glammy I thought my wrinkles were pronouncedis that bad
noit does
noo they aren't pronounced at allNono I was just taken aback glammy I thought my wrinkles were pronounced
auntir ur not expired 18 is youngI’m just kidding I thought it was a dig at my expired age of 18
some people only want an e gf if they’re 14auntir ur not expired 18 is young
noo its not late i promiseeeesome people only want an e gf if they’re 14it might be too late for me