Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Did anyone get actual results from thumbpulling?

No.
Maybe i am too old for it.
Constant pressure will yield better results.
Ask for @AstroSky, he is the best paid shill on this forum hired by the mossad itself.
Stroke his ego and he might help you by hypnotizing you into some shitty cope lOoKSmAxXIInG method just for 50$(fifty US dollars) or maybe more, as he become a pretty expensive pseudoinformation whore.

**This is an automated message please do not reply**

Attachments

• 1587284992755.png
    1587284992755.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 5
No ... and don't do it.

Get bimaxillary or a lefort 2 osteotomy instead.

yes man wxanded 13mm
jk kys urselfb cunt

Kike drug addict with mentally ill daughter, JP can go f**k himself.

he got addicted cuz it was a opiate and his wife was dying
his daughter was born that way

hes got some good ass information so you shouldn't just hate him for some arbitrary nonsensical reason

he got addicted cuz it was a opiate and his wife was dying
hes got some good ass information so you shouldn't just hate him for some arbitrary nonsensical reason
I have no respect for a weak man. Thus, his 'le daddy' image goes into trashcan with all of the common sense advices.

his daughter was born that way
I agree, all women are whores.

I have no respect for a weak man. Thus, his 'le daddy' image goes into trashcan with all of the common sense advices.

I agree, all women are whores.

how is he a "weak man"?

if you take a substance which takes over your psyche no matter how strong minded you are, you cant overcome that

you cant overcome an opiate with testosterone
Benzos and other kike (((psychiatrists))) garbage is worthless. Most of the mental 'problems' will disappear as soon as you stop being Low T b***h male.

Alprazolam, sold under the brand name Xanax, among others, is a short-acting benzodiazepine. It is most commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorders, specifically panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder. Other uses include the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea, together with other treatments.

Attachments

• 1587381582911.png
    1587381582911.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Benzos and other kike (((psychiatrists))) garbage is worthless. Most of the mental 'problems' will disappear as soon as you stop being Low T b***h male.

I’m not gonna argue anymore cuz I have better things to do

you have your stance and I have mine

if you want to argue empirical evidence with scientific back up I’d be more than glad to.

rn I’m tired from writing an essay and here in Florida my power got knocked out so I’m using a phone with data.
Another time if you want to