Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Did anyone remove braces to mew?

AZ_00T

Baller
I'm looking to end my treatment asap, teeth already look very good. but they keep extending the appointments I've had these braces forever, idk if they negatively affected my jaw, they probably did but oh well. Did anyone remove any braces/retainers and make progress?

Don't treatment is more important than mewing

Mewing is scam

i had only 3 crooked teeth bro, two in the upper. it was genetic
my dad had really bad crowding on his upper teeth and my mom had completely straight teeth. so i had a mix of their teeth
Modern teeth genetics of ur dad

braces fixed me and my jaw didnt get ruined or maxilla (i didnt wear the elastics)