- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's not THAT funny, calm downI CANTTT RN![]()
EwIm just a girl![]()
you're not "just" a girl, you're THE girlIm just a girl![]()
Da boys are riding the tiger while revolting against the modern world and smashing that bone.Evolva’s work varies from revolting against the modern world to smash that bone bhai. Beautiful…
yessss~you're not "just" a girl, you're THE girl
ok guys make the screenshot quick
She is somehow interesting indeedyou're not "just" a girl, you're THE girl
ok guys make the screenshot quick
Let’s date tbhyessss~![]()
She is @salchipapa onlyLet’s date tbh
I’m 6,3She is @salchipapa only
weren't you a girlI’m 6,3
Ew noweren't you a girl
@Volksstaffel confirm thisEw no
Nahh@Volksstaffel confirm this
No n***aShe is @salchipapa only
He is just like @cake, once he is a girl and the other moment he is a guy.weren't you a girl
elabNo n***a
Velvet my nemesis typeshi
I think what salchipapa is trying to say is that he shares his gfelab
@_clover_ is velvet starelab
NoI think what salchipapa is trying to say is that he shares his gf![]()
I dont think so to be honest. And even if that was her why do you consider her your nemesis?@_clover_ is velvet star
If u don't know the velvet star lore u greyI dont think so to be honest. And even if that was her why do you consider her your nemesis?
W-whatttt?????I think what salchipapa is trying to say is that he shares his gf![]()
you are getting cuckedW-whatttt?????
I know her but why do you consider her your nemesis?If u don't know the velvet star lore u grey
ugh why do you hate me tho >.<I HATE YOU
View attachment 142723
ugh why do you hate me tho >.<
I dont hate you tho~
idk one time I told velvet star "I'm gonna touch you" and it responded flirty so my n***a Tony told me I was a simp so then I started to hate velvet starI know her but why do you consider her your nemesis?
larper or minor mmmh hard decisionWho do you like more @Velvet Star or @RainbowDash?
Who is a larper and who is the minor in your opinionlarper or minor mmmh hard decision
logicmaxxer ur Grey ahh
BUT I DO. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME. AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN OR PERISHI dont hate you tho~
ughh no~@_clover_ are you Velvet Star?
hmmmm...ughh no~
Im literally not her, idk why do you keep accusing me of being her >//<Lit velvet star n***a
Not even funny tho
Hate
Lit talk lik velvet im gnna rip u apartIm literally not her, idk why do you keep accusing me of being her >//<