Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Did i make myself worse through surgery ?

leflameking

Hi i am a 18 year old from Belgium, my English wont be perfect so sorry for that. I always have felt the need for surgery, I wanted to do what Kylie Jenner did. Not the same procedures but the whole surgery transformation. I got my first consultation when i was 15, i got denied because i was too young. At 16 i flew out of the country to Armenia to get a nosejob. After my nosejob i had microblading done. At 17 i started with injections, corticosteroids in my nose to make it smaller and lip/cheekfiller. I also have appointments for laser treatments for my red skin/ rosacea.
In about 3 months im getting jaw and cheekbone augmentation. I have one more consultation left with the surgeon, we will talk about if im getting bimax or implants or bimax and implants after recovery.

I have had mixed opinions, some people really like how i look now and some say i look horrible. Did i improve ? Or did i mess up my face?...IMG_E0876.JPG

Hi i am a 18 year old from Belgium, my English wont be perfect so sorry for that. I always have felt the need for surgery, I wanted to do what Kylie Jenner did. Not the same procedures but the whole surgery transformation. I got my first consultation when i was 15, i got denied because i was too young. At 16 i flew out of the country to Armenia to get a nosejob. After my nosejob i had microblading done. At 17 i started with injections, corticosteroids in my nose to make it smaller and lip/cheekfiller. I also have appointments for laser treatments for my red skin/ rosacea.
In about 3 months im getting jaw and cheekbone augmentation. I have one more consultation left with the surgeon, we will talk about if im getting bimax or implants or bimax and implants after recovery.

I have had mixed opinions, some people really like how i look now and some say i look horrible. Did i improve ? Or did i mess up my face?...View attachment 21314
They f****d up your eye area by removing your upper eye area hooding. Everything would have been acceptable if they left your eyes alone. Tbh you were quite good-looking before you just needed to lower your body fat and put on some muscle, especially your neck.

You look really feminine now, you looked masculine and attractive before. Stop getting weird fillers or cheek implants, do you want to look like a female from orange county? You're a guy, you should focus on working out, losing body weight, mewing and chewing.