Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Did you look cute as a kid

Strongly disagree.

1. Hamster cheeks due to fatness.
Females don't strictly need hollows
2. Zero forehead
Tf is this supposed to mean lmao
3. Looks lifeless (very bad colouring).
Her coloring isn't bad jfl

no undereye circles, dark patches, acne, etc (unless if she sent you a photo that I haven't seen)

You're a very bad rater, no offense

LTB means ugly, like actually repulsive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Strongly disagree.

2. Zero forehead
Thanks for speaking facts bhai
Appreciate it
I am a truefemcel.

Strongly disagree.

Can be fixed
2. Zero forehead
What do you mean, no forehead? She clearly has one. What matters in females is whether the forehead is rounded, which is a good thing, or flat, which isn’t ideal. But to really judge that, we'd need a side profile.
Her skin tone is standard for her ethnicity, so you can't really count it as a negative unless you're going to call it a racetax.

Objectively, when looking at her ratios and features, she's MTB, unless someone is being really strict and has a strong preference for Caucasian features.

Can be fixed

What do you mean, no forehead? She clearly has one. What matters in females is whether the forehead is rounded, which is a good thing, or flat, which isn’t ideal. But to really judge that, we'd need a side profile.

Her skin tone is standard for her ethnicity, so you can't really count it as a negative unless you're going to call it a racetax.

Objectively, when looking at her ratios and features, she's MTB, unless someone is being really strict and has a strong preference for Caucasian features.
Imma send you my side profile

Ever since I bumped my chin on a door it's been recessed (idk if bc of this tbh, but I blame it) and my left upper palette (teeth, big one, up, left) came out brown-black-ish because of blood buildup inside of it. Up until then I was blue eyed mogger, bit when that happened at 2 or earlier, I grew more & more selfconsciousnpf my smile, to the point that P3 (where 3 year olds go in Spain) I lived hell. Bullied by my brother's peers (they were 6) and broken hearted by a foid who didn't age well.

That was P3, at P4 (4 years old) I moved schools and my autistic ass made friends 😯😎. Beat a kid and became great friends with him. Took some beating too that day, but won overall. I was still extremely selfconscious of my smile, and bc of that I (nearly) never smiled, which gave me a weird time growing up. Some friends said later on (1st 2nd grade) that that teeth looked like it was gold, but I didn't buy it (the gold story)

Not smiling gave me disgusting lips, unnaturally full, and I hated photos ever since I remember. I have cried about not having childhood photos of me, and there's a reason to that. One day we went for a hike, and my father wanted to take a photo of me with my brothers at the hill over there, and my trisomy ass started walking back, as if not wanting a photo taken. Then my father started running toward me (to grab me) but I ran backwards.
Nearly died that day, but all went well.

Autistic to this day, all my interactions with girls have been a girl asking me if I liked her (which I did) (and it was fucking obvious, even a blind tree saw it). My retarded ass said, in catalan: Eeeeehhh, aAaaAhhh, no. No m'agrades, Maria.
We never talked again. (That was P5. She swapped schools at 4th. She was very pretty.)

Then another day, in a school trip, a then very pretty girl made me play a game of guessing the color of her underwear. That was in 2nd, 3rd grade? Pink or red idk hello kitty ahh underwrar. Then she urged me to show her mine... I hesitated. I KNEW I was cooked... Armored up with some courage, I showed her my cheap ass slippers.
We never talked again. But! I saw her in a grocery store some days ago, and she looked at me with a great smile. She was with her dad. Since I'm a sigma, I ignored her.

That was all for grade school. Oh! I also did something of very bad taste. I did "El Pezón Rotatorio" to an annoying ass bitch girl in 4th grade... Feel free to search it up. My brother once did that to me, and I thought that day: Fucking bitxh my balls are tired of your shit.
Woke PE teacher fried me, cooked me & left me womped womped

At 8th grade (2° ESO) a blondie blue eyedy girly cutie poooky gave me an anonymous rose and a letter for the Catalan equivalent of Saint Valentino's day. Don't ask me how I know it was her. Bc it was!
But i'm so sigma, so my autistic ass went up to the stage where letters were given in an autistic and tired manner. A girl with a mic asked me if I wanted to read the letter to everyone, and my person said: "No." Then I left the stage. There was some hype, for I'm the most popular autistic kid and was also back then. A friend told me I'd be a legend at school forever...

Fast forward I haven't looked any girl in the eyes for all this life of mine... Unless I disliked her and was insulting her, in which case they are so bitchy that I don't consider them girls (nor human) so I can talk to them.

The girl who gave me a rose was a freshmen (1°ESO), she was coursing seventh (things are different in spain from other education systems).
Well the thing is her sister (also very pretty) and a pale girl, bf (best friend) of her sister (this girl is prettiest istg she is so androgynous) also like me.

I could have a harem, but "I alone am the honored one" (Gojo reference) and alone will I stay.

Today I am treated like a god by some guys, and it's very fun how first graders greatly respect me. In this shcool of mine, all 7th, 8th and 9th graders take classes together, and it's got benefits (slaying freshmen) and downsides (I entered seconsary school smarter than I am now, a fucking lot).

All in all, being 14 y/o is proving as the best year of my life.

Statistics?

I like my life, and hate my brothers. Also I am chronically ill from an illness unknown. I rarely but surely experience experiences that could be deadly of they got out of hand (bc of illness).

But the worst part abt the illness is that some ganglia just under my jaw is inflamed (always & a lot) so my mewing is not 🔝😭

200w (1).gif

Females don't strictly need hollows
Strawman. Never made that argument.
Tf is this supposed to mean lmao
Her forehead is overly short. It’s a minor failo. But a failo nevertheless.
Her coloring isn't bad jfl

no undereye circles, dark patches, acne, etc (unless if she sent you a photo that I haven't seen)
Colouring has nothing to do with skin quality.

Which of these two men look less alive objectively:
C036A951-94E5-45B6-AB27-E60F2B500584.jpeg

You're a very bad rater, no offense

LTB means ugly, like actually repulsive
To each their own. LTB is a step above subhuman (repulsive). And she is arguably repulsive to many Western young men. I don’t think you live in the West if you think otherwise.

Can be fixed

Ratios don’t give us the full picture. Ian Somerhalder has some deviant ratios but is still very attractive.

What were you trying to say then.
She never even showed you her forehead jfl, she has bangs
It does.
View attachment 46307
You're comparing 2 different phenos right now, not a good argument
To each their own. LTB is a step above subhuman (repulsive). And she is arguably repulsive to many Western young men. I don’t think you live in the West if you think otherwise.
There are 8 billion humans and around 7 billion of them don't live in the west.

Like I said, she's OBJECTIVELY not a LTB. It sounds very subjective from your part.

View attachment 46307

Appreciate this bhai
This is the honesty I needed
zodiac is a huge coper, he thinks phenotypes and different skulls based on race doesn’t exist.
Literally one of the most biggest copers on this forum.

Ratios don’t give us the full picture. Ian Somerhalder has some deviant ratios but is still very attractive.
80% of the time, it really does determine if someone is considered attractive or not. I’ve seen women at her level getting guys that an LTB would struggle to get. She just looks like a typical Indian girl.

What were you trying to say then.
Only that she has noticeably chubby cheeks. She looks like a buccal fat removal candidate.
She never even showed you her forehead jfl, she has bangs
She did.
No it doesn’t.
You're comparing 2 different phenos right now, not a good argument
Cope. The following example is the exact same person, just with better colouring (redder look compared to pasty in the before) and some minor grooming improvements: C95FC323-ADFC-4CC7-B9B4-67D331C7E519.png

Only that she has noticeably chubby cheeks. She looks like a hamster. She looks like a buccal fat removal candidate.
Muh "strawman"

Again, females don't need to have hollows
She just showed me, her forehead is circle-shaped. You don't know what you're talking about.
No it doesn’t.
Yes it does lol. Let's not turn this argument into a kindergarten fight

Go learn about the laws of attraction
Cope. The following example is the exact same person, just with better colouring (redder look compared to pasty in the before) and some minor grooming improvements: View attachment 46312
My guy, she's not European

You're again comparing 2 different phenos and calling it a day

Muh "strawman"

Again, females don't need to have hollows
Again, strawman. You don’t understand nuances. Her chubby cheeks give her a hamster look. While she does need to slim down, I never said she needs to slim down to the extent that she’ll get hollow cheeks.
She just showed me, her forehead is circle-shaped. You don't know what you're talking about.
n***a, what? I said her forehead is overly short. Nothing about its shape. Look at her facial thirds. I haven’t calculated them, but her upper third looks too short.
Yes it does lol. Let's not turn this argument into a kindergarten fight

Go learn about the laws of attraction

My guy, she's not European

You're again comparing 2 different phenos and calling it a day
Not worth addressing.

Again, strawman. You don’t understand nuances. Her chubby cheeks give her a hamster look. While she does need to slim down, I never said she needs to slim down to the extent that she’ll get hollow cheeks.
Autism since you took it seriously

Females can get away with chubby cheeks
n***a, what? I said her forehead is overly short. Nothing about its shape. Look at her facial thirds. I haven’t calculated them, but her upper third looks too short.
Her forehead is fine

Do you want her to be Megamind junior? Lol

Females are supposed to have shorter upper thirds lmao
Not worth addressing.
Exactly.

Her forehead is fine

Exactly.
n***a shut the fuck up and just send that shit I’m waiting like a hungry Somalian kid while you’re debating about forhead size

Her forehead is fine

Exactly.
n***a, you can’t be this obtuse. The short forehead + chubby cheeks come together in a bad way. She looks like this:
FAF3DC77-F895-422F-97B5-7AF5220B48BC.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shia.jihadist Off-Topic 38
Pavel Ratings 7
ratedLTN Off-Topic 3
L Off-Topic 0