Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

*dip dip dip dip dip*

tf? that's how we wear basketball shorts where I'm from? above the knee looks gay
I agree with short pants are gay, but I would prefer to play basketball naked instead of playing with those pants
 
brb doing another take but I say her @ after each rep😜
combine that with the heavy breathing and excessive groaning and she’ll be melting like a texas brisket
 
have u thought abt retatrutide tbh or did u pick sema for a reason?
i have, i will prob switch when i run out of my current vial
sema genuinely makes me feel like shit, so much nausea that tirze and reta wouldn’t cause, well at least not as much
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top