Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Discussing the height inflation

Nairod

Established
Yea I’m ngl in the next couple years we might be completely fucked. The height inflation is not stopping 6’2 is the new 6ft and 6ft is the new 5’10. And plus 6’2 isn’t even tall it’s just ideal. Being under 6ft with a sub 6/10 face is damn near a death sentence. The rising standards due to social media and western culture is slowly cooking the human race. I was talking to a female friend of mine and a 6’1 guy was brought up and she said he’s short like it’s it’s actually a real thing it’s not just being chronically online.

IMG_1376.jpeg

Well I don't think nones of this is true. Maybe in América the lack of problems makes people search for new ones like height, but I live in south America and 180cm was the tall label from my dad's days to mine. I also have the feeling that most people who posts this doesn't even know how to measure by eye, kind of like the girls that want 12 inch pipis or guys that want massive cups on girls.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s just height larpers tbh. Everyone wears Nike Air or whatever the fuck and just blatantly lie
No no cause you’re onto something. My friends always height fraud so hard with those shits. Actually how much height do they add I hear its around two inches

Well I don't think nones of this is true. Maybe in América the lack of problems makes people search for new ones like height, but I live in south America and 180cm was the tall label from my dad's days to mine. I also have the feeling that most people who posts this doesn't even know how to measure by eye, kind of like the girls that want 12 inch pipis or guys that want massive cups on girls.
The problems of the west man.

Yea I’m ngl in the next couple years we might be completely fucked. The height inflation is not stopping 6’2 is the new 6ft and 6ft is the new 5’10. And plus 6’2 isn’t even tall it’s just ideal. Being under 6ft with a sub 6/10 face is damn near a death sentence. The rising standards due to social media and western culture is slowly cooking the human race. I was talking to a female friend of mine and a 6’1 guy was brought up and she said he’s short like it’s it’s actually a real thing it’s not just being chronically online.

View attachment 44438
Brootal LL Fuel

people forgot to mention girls feet. It's like girls inches but for height

Men lie about their height
I'm 6'2 and girls believe i'm around 6'4

Some dudes just lied. "yeah yeah i'm 6'1" while he was probably around 5'10 lmao

people forgot to mention girls feet. It's like girls inches but for height

Men lie about their height
I'm 6'2 and girls believe i'm around 6'4

Some dudes just lied. "yeah yeah i'm 6'1" while he was probably around 5'10 lmao
Bro I would lie about my height but it would mad embarrassing if I ever got in a situation where the truth gets revealed