Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

diss on looksmax.org

That vid and the comments are retarded. The dude is extremely ugly even in n****r standards

He def needs a nose and ears surgeries, but the bluepillers will gaslight him into thinking it’s about his personality 😂

That vid and the comments are retarded. The dude is extremely ugly even in n****r standards

He def needs a nose and ears surgeries, but the bluepillers will gaslight him into thinking it’s about his personality 😂
He’s right about him going on .org though. There’s no point of asking for advice there as a black person the replies are just going to be “n****r/10” and tell him to kill himself. Asking for advice from people who hate you is beyond stupid.

He’s right about him going on .org though. There’s no point of asking for advice there as a black person the replies are just going to be “n****r/10” and tell him to kill himself. Asking for advice from people who hate you is beyond stupid.
Maybe true tho. Watched only 5 secs of the vid, didn’t see him talk about .org

no 15 pecent pf answers are legit

and most of the advice given through pms
rating section is a place for people to brag
other things are bashed there

That's not true at all. Of course you'll get comments like that but it isn't the majority.

That's not true at all. Of course you'll get comments like that but it isn't the majority.
no 15 pecent pf answers are legit

and most of the advice given through pms
rating section is a place for people to brag
other things are bashed there
15% is about right

This thread is prime example of why there’s no point on going .org as a black person.

the only way you could somewhat be accepted on that forum as a black person is to be a self hating jestermaxxing coon.

15% is about right

This thread is prime example of why there’s no point on going .org as a black person.

the only way you could somewhat be accepted on that forum as a black person is to be a self hating jestermaxxing coon.
there were good replies too

and not just black
any race greycel will get replies like that
he just got more than average cuz he looks a lil funny

well i mean the guy on top is not wrong, how does he know if hes incel if he hasnt even approached women
like ik im incel status cuz women get physically and audibly uncomfortable when i approach them, or simply arent interested
and ear is obsession is not allat. stop worrying about the ears theyre not horrible

I made a thread about this video like 3 weeks ago 😂

there were good replies too

and not just black
any race greycel will get replies like that
he just got more than average cuz he looks a lil funny
True ig, but still, going on that forum as any race really is destined to make you more autistic and unlikeable then you were before

15% is about right

That's one thread where one dude got unlucky and stepped on a landmine. All the sfcels happened to be in the same area and pounced on him. There are multiple blacks on there that regularly get a lot of love too. Of course you can cherry pick the worst of things.

That's one thread where one dude got unlucky and stepped on a landmine. All the sfcels happened to be in the same area and pounced on him. There are multiple blacks on there that regularly get a lot of love too. Of course you can cherry pick the worst of things.
no most people troll
also whats sfcel

i don’t know is what an sfcel is but it’s not that hard to “cherry” pick on that forum though, guarantee you I can go on that forum to the most recent off topic threads and find someone dissing black or brown people within like minimum 20 seconds. Not many black people want to be on forums that actively hate them all the time. The place if filled to the brim with negativity and racism only self hating blacks could ever last on there

I now know what an sfcel is and I’m completely disagreeing. Majority of the forum are sfcels and not being a racist cunt will get you shunned and laughed at. Look how many likes and reactions the replies are getting

I now know what an sfcel is and I’m completely disagreeing. Majority of the forum are sfcels and not being a racist cunt will get you shunned and laughed at. Look how many likes and reactions the replies are getting
I'm the most outspoken genuine Jew lover on the forum and it's very rare I ever get any shit for it. Never felt shunned over there.

fitxfearless gives the worst advice most of it isnt even advice it's just making fun of the person and I'm pretty sure people pay for it