- Joined
- Dec 15, 2025
- Messages
- 2,463
- Online time
- 4d 16h
- Reputation
- 6,722
So i’m short on cash and i don’t want to order anything and i want to have some t shirts with my favourite bands.
BUT i do have a few blank white t shirts and a unwashable permanent marker so I have a plan.
Should I do it? Here’s a random sketch i made and the album it’s inspired of. Should I do it?
(Of course i’m gonna practice and get more details right, like that S is kinda weird)
BUT i do have a few blank white t shirts and a unwashable permanent marker so I have a plan.
Should I do it? Here’s a random sketch i made and the album it’s inspired of. Should I do it?
(Of course i’m gonna practice and get more details right, like that S is kinda weird)