Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes all my friends boyfriends have this description in group settingsA guy who just follows along, stays chill, listens, doesn't talk much.
Fucking over for me, tbh.
Definitely not you you’re a Chad on the leash.who are you talking about?
@cindythetvisleaking put him in his place again the dog left its cage
@cindythetvisleaking why is ur man so obsessed with me
what???
i dont understand
A person, who cannot function like a normal human, thus having a leash on him. Following a person from A to B, almost never taking the initiative.who are you talking about?
thats me thenA person, who cannot function like a normal human, thus having a leash on him. Following a person from A to B, almost never taking the initiative.
Just a person who goes where the river flows, I guess.
literally though (those who know)thats me then
Me too, it's really bad. I thinkthats me then

OverrrrrA person, who cannot function like a normal human, thus having a leash on him. Following a person from A to B, almost never taking the initiative.
Just a person who goes where the river flows, I guess.
It can't be. I don't believe itOverrrrr

dependsMe too, it's really bad. I think![]()
Its not over for me tho :3It can't be. I don't believe it![]()
Not this again do this without me@cindythetvisleaking why is ur man so obsessed with me