- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
Bump.
Idk if I could communicate with others or still I need to englishmaxx.
Idk if I could communicate with others or still I need to englishmaxx.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
“Do i have enough level of English” you already are making mistakes but you can effectively communicate it woudnt be an issueBump.
Idk if I could communicate with others or still I need to englishmaxx.
Bump.
Idk if I could communicate with others or still I need to englishmaxx.
Why the fuck do you have a banner announcing who you are~—• APATHEIA •—~
How well can you speak, write, and type formally in english?
Yeah sorry I know I can have mistakes but I'm not native. Only learnt english through internet and forums.“Do i have enough level of English” you already are making mistakes but you can effectively communicate it woudnt be an issue
TypingHow would I know
I write here, but too high inhib to speak.~—• APATHEIA •—~
How well can you speak, write, and type formally in english?
why why high inhib make it so you cant speak it? Is that the case for me i can perfectly understand a language but when i talk i sound like a 3 year old who knows littleI write here, but too high inhib to speak.
Because of my lookswhy why high inhib make it so you cant speak it? Is that the case for me i can perfectly understand a language but when i talk i sound like a 3 year old who knows little
Why the fuck do you have a banner announcing who you are
Omg?“Do i have enough level of English” you already are making mistakes but you can effectively communicate it woudnt be an issue
Probably a small picture of sean opry doing something cool like smoking~—• APATHEIA •—~
It looks cool.
What would your banner design be if you had one?
Are u a girlOmg?
She reminds us every secondAre u a girl
Is she a JBShe reminds us every second
Dont know what that means im new genIs she a JB
it does look cool~—• APATHEIA •—~
It looks cool.
What would your banner design be if you had one?
it does look cool
u should do a slogan or something
id do a slogan sure~—• APATHEIA •—~
I think a slogan would be too much.
What would your emblem be?
I'M 15 YAY!!!JB = JailBait
Underage girl
Can I get a ratingI'M 15 YAY!!!
Yes daddy!Can I get a rating
Psl or personalCan I get a rating
Full honestyPsl or personal
Okay sendFull honesty