Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do I have enough level of english to go to another country?

“Do i have enough level of English” you already are making mistakes but you can effectively communicate it woudnt be an issue
Yeah sorry I know I can have mistakes but I'm not native. Only learnt english through internet and forums.
 
why why high inhib make it so you cant speak it? Is that the case for me i can perfectly understand a language but when i talk i sound like a 3 year old who knows little
Because of my looks
 
“Do i have enough level of English” you already are making mistakes but you can effectively communicate it woudnt be an issue
Omg?
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I think a slogan would be too much.

What would your emblem be?
id do a slogan sure
idk what itd be maybe like "keep it tight lady!!"
 
Last edited:
Hurry the fuxk up my pasta's getting cold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top