Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do I have high appeal now

n*****s can’t be happy no more
Afraid not. You know what? One time I was sitting next to my grandfather and I said "I'm so happy.", and he beat the shit out of me asking what I'm so happy for. This grandfather also broke two of my fingers on two separate occasions. I miss him. In less than five years he would have been 100 years old. Passed away in 2003.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Afraid not. You know what? One time I was sitting next to my grandfather and I said "I'm so happy.", and he beat the shit out of me asking what I'm so happy for. This grandfather also broke two of my fingers on two separate occasions. I miss him. In less than five years he would have been 100 years old. Passed away in 2003.
I see why you have a problem with happiness

Both. You look good but have low harmony overall. You have decent pheno and you mog most black guys. The average blackcel is like 3.5/10
This was probably just a bad picture tbh when I posted debloat I got mostly Tyrone lite.

You have the bones. Very defined jaw and good chin but you lack harmony. Especially in the midface and mouth area you still look good but not tyronelite tier. Tyronelite for me would be someone like Shemar Moore. @sonofizrod

View attachment 50124
You speak of harmony but the harmony he has is shit. He has the features such as eye area zygos and gonions and that’s why you give him lite. But he does not look that facially aesthetic.

You are 6-6.5/10 which is a good rating. I just don't think you are quite a 7/10 maybe in videos and in motion you look tyronelite idk
Bro I have the ratios and the bones I have no idea why you’re giving me 6. Compared to other sixes mog them and I easily got rated a lite by the majority of the forum. It’s an underate I’m lite especially for a black person.

You speak of harmony but the harmony he has is shit. He has the features such as eye area zygos and gonions and that’s why you give him lite. But he does not look that facially aesthetic.
Bro I have the ratios and the bones I have no idea why you’re giving me 6. Compared to other sixes mog them and I easily got rated a lite by the majority of the forum. It’s an underate I’m lite especially for a black person.
Geez n***a chill. Why are you so hung up on the rating? That's just my opinion. Maybe you look better in motion and maybe I am underrating you but an arbitrary rating on an incel forum doesn't mean anything. If you want someone to stroke your ego reddit would be a better place.

Most of this forum gave me Tyrone lite. Mtn is a brutal under rate.
Geez n***a chill. Why are you so hung up on the rating? That's just my opinion. Maybe you look better in motion and maybe I am underrating you but an arbitrary rating on an incel forum doesn't mean anything. If you want someone to stroke your ego reddit would be a better place.
He asks for feedback as a disguise then argues against it. Wait till he discovers most the chadlite ratings come from incels and subhumans who dont go outside lmaooo

Actually my fault bp/looksmaxxing drove me insane sorry if I tweaked out over that. It’s gotten bad lmfaooo I’ve almost lost my sanity over ascending.

He asks for feedback as a disguise then argues against it. Wait till he discovers most the chadlite ratings come from incels and subhumans who dont go outside lmaooo
I didn’t even ask for a rating just asked for opinions on appeal. And those incels/subhumans are the ones who are the worst tbh. But I admit I was wrong for tweaking out I’ve fell a little too far down the rabbit hole.

I didn’t even ask for a rating just asked for opinions on appeal. And those incels/subhumans are the ones who are the worst tbh. But I admit I was wrong for tweaking out I’ve fell a little too far down the rabbit hole.
Yeah maybe dont fucking do that when you ask open ended questions. It looks like ur desperately attempting to trap people into feeding your delusions

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/this-is-what-htns-and-htbs-look-like.17361/

The chadlite examples are on my thread. You dont fit the bill

Yeah maybe dont fucking do that when you ask open ended questions. It looks like ur desperately attempting to trap people into feeding your delusions

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/this-is-what-htns-and-htbs-look-like.17361/

The chadlite examples are on my thread. You dont fit the bill
And I didn’t wanna trap anyone I was just working on not looking like a thug by cutting my locs and being more appealing and seeing how I did. I’ve just seen the people that got rated mtn and ik I looked better so I crashed out. I’ll admit I’m somewhat narcy for it but give me a break.

And I didn’t wanna trap anyone I was just working on not looking like a thug by cutting my locs and being more appealing and seeing how I did. I’ve just seen the people that got rated mtn and ik I looked better so I crashed out. I’ll admit I’m somewhat narcy for it but give me a break.
You break being the ignored button
Adieu n***a