Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do. I have hunter eyes when my face is looking straight into the camera or looking down there's no eyelid exposure but when i tilt my head up there's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry‚ i couldn't finish my. Sentence but when i tilt my head up there's little eyelid exposure so im confused if i do have hunter eyes IMG_20220720_041807.jpg

do you, with your full intellectual capacity, truly believe we can give you any information based on these pictures…

Jesus Christ. If you want a full rate, feel free to PM me so the pictures can’t be seen by anyone. You could even send me your eye area, just make sure your midface and forehead are in the picture. That’s the only way to give you an idea.

the most important and the cracks in the eyes, and it's genetic, I know that from profile, from the bottom, from the side, I have cracks in the eyes, attractive and when it's attractive, it is from all sides, to have the the eyebrow arch very low and good but it does not allow you to have beautiful eyes