Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion do men actually find this look attractive ?

ripskeem

siegecell
Reputable
Established
Title

rly wondering if guys find this whole fake tan skin and white hair attractive
i see so many woman go for this look and i don’t understand if men find this attractive or what…
if so hey lemme pop into that tanning bed

Attachments

• IMG_2540.png
    IMG_2540.png
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2541.png
    IMG_2541.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
Title

i see so many woman go for this look and i don’t understand if men find this attractive or what…
Not at all. I ain't never liked anything fake.

Looks like shit
Jokes aside that has to be top 3 worst coloring of all time.

it’s also so honestly sad bc before the tanning blonde hair and eyelashes she used to be so beautiful
She looks ugly asf, holy shit even in the attachment you can see her orange skin, saved by blue eyes and blonde hair, Donald Trump lost daughter 1728847979269.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jokes aside that has to be top 3 worst coloring of all time.

She looks ugly asf, holy shit even in the attachment you can see her orange skin, saved by blue eyes and blonde hair, Donald Trump lost daughter View attachment 46471
brooootal

Title

R u swedish?

Back